Monday, July 8, 2013

REVIEW: Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream!

Good morning ^-^ ! It seems to be Monday again. My four day weekend slipped from right under me! But I enjoyed being able to sleep as much as my toddler allowed me to.




Today I'm reviewing the Holika Holika Auqa Petit Jelly BB Cream. I heard a lot of hype about this BB cream especially for summer, since it's mainly composed of water. I've never had a BB cream made up of mostly water at all, but I must say, it's really wonderful.



I'm in the shade 02 Natural Beige


It comes with a sponge, but I opt for using my hands since sponges do absorb most of the product.




Top of the bottle.

[ DESCRIPTION ON BOX ]
NOT PICTURED

 SPF 20 PA ++
[ UV Protection Sun Care Cosmetic ]
Fully water-charged Aqua Petite Jelly!


A look inside of the container.

" Jelly BB makes moist and bouncy jelly skin. Has jelly texture that helps spread evenly and creates fully hydrated and shiny skin. It is also perfect for covering up facial blemishes. Mint water hydrates facial skin, and marine jelly complex makes soft and bouncy skin. "



A close-up of the product on the attached spatula.

 [ HOW TO USE ] Take an appropriate amount with spatula and evenly spread onto facial skin by patting gently with its puff enclosed inside.
 You get 40ml of product.

I ordered this off of an eBay seller for roughly $13.00 ( cosmeticmarket2012 ).


A dot of the BB cream on my hand. ( slant face scar never seems to approve )


Partially blended. Blends very smoothly. Feels almost like water.


Product completely blended. Very light coverage, but still seems to cover my hyperpigmintation rather well.

What I like most about this BB cream is it's water content. 80% of it is water, which really works for the summer, since regular foundations are much too heavy & would easily melt off undr the summer heat. Marine Jelly is even included in the BB cream, as it protects the skin from losing moisture. It was orginally formulated for baby skin.

 The smell vaguely reminds me of Tresemme hair products. I absolutely LOVE that smell as it actually reminds me of past events in my life when I was younger. I've used Tresemme a lot so this smell doesn't bother me in the least. I can also slightly smell the SPF in there as well, but both smells do not linger on my skin once applied.

I must say, my skin feels amazingly soft & hydrated when I use this BB cream. The packaging is very cute & vibrant. It comes in a glass jar that has a good weight to it. Pretty fancy if you ask me. I'm a sucker for fancy packaging. The spatula is pretty cool as well. Very hygenic.

My only concern is how easily this comes off. I can lightly touch my face & the BB cream is on my fingers. I'm not sure if maybe I'm applying this wrong or not, but that is LITERALLY the only thing I can find wrong with this product & it doesn't happen all the time. It gives my face great coverage & it's wonderful at hydrating my skin during the summer months.

Overall, I throughly enjoy this BB cream & constantly flip flop between this & my Etude House BB cream. I don't find myself running out of this anytime soon, so I'm unsure if I will have to repurchase any time soon. I will if I run out!

 4.5/5 due to the fact that it sometimes rubs off easily.

 I hope you've enjoyed this review. Have a wonderful Monday ( I know, it can be hard )

Have a great day, have an even better one tomorrow!

 ilubyou



-mickee

[ JUST TOUCHING BASE, THIS POST GAVE ME A LOT OF TROUBLE, SO IF IT LOOKS OFF I AM TERRIBLY SORRY ^_^; ]

6 comments:

  1. Great review ^.^
    Super useful :3
    I'll defintiely be getting this once I run out of my current BB cream~
    By the way, I love your photos with all the paper stars! So pretty :3
    Btw, I followed you, follow me back? ^.^
    ~Sakura
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! I'm so happy this was helpful to you. I'm definitely going to check your blog out!

      <3

      Delete
  2. This BB cream blends so wonderfully!
    I think that the packaging is really cute and pretty!
    I love how it comes with a spatula to spoon out the product which is really hygienic! ^_^

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all that about this BB cream as well! I really think Holika Holika made a wonderful investment making this BB cream. This will always be my go-to BB cream. Thanks for reading Fifi! <3

      Delete
  3. is it gives any whitecast ?
    and thanks for reviewing

    http://www.bloglovin.com/amourpixie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. :3
    I'm your new follower. :3

    Thank you for reviewing. ^-^
    I am going to buy this one when I run out of my BB cream. :3

    kb-pie.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors