Thursday, April 17, 2014

Let's Talk About Beauteque Baby!


Hello my lovies!
Today, I'm happy to announce my newest sponsor, Beauteque!
They are a new, U.S. based web store that sells Korean Cosmetics. I thoroughly enjoy coming across U.S. web stores that sell Korean Cosmetics. 







Beauteque specializes in cosmetics, skincare, jewelry, etc. Every chance I get to view the website, I notice they add more & more products to the site, which is wonderful. Though the prices may be higher, there are wonderful deals as well as the shipping is much faster. They do ship internationally for all my international readers out there.

They carry many Korean brands that we're all familiar with ; your Etude House, Holika Holika, Tony Moly, as well as many other Korean brands. They also sell some items from brands like Dolly Wink & My Beauty Diary. 

If you noticed awhile back, I posted a sample bag I received from Beauteque that led me to buy my favorite BB cream. They brought those sample bags back! If you're interested in sampling some Korean Cosmetics, I definitely suggest you purchase one of their cute baggies. You can find them here.

Contacting them was easy. They reply fast. I have to tell you how nice they are. I've been back & forth emailing one of the ladies that work with Beauteque & she's absolutely lovely. Always so nice, understanding, & quick to reply. I assure that if you had any issues with the website or anything else, they'd be quick to help.

If you have any questions about Beautque, refer to their FAQ

Now onto what I was sent :




The aloe mask was a surprise. I love sheet masks. 
I've already started using both items. I love them. The lip color looks so pretty when on my lips and the eye pencil is such a pretty color.

Reviews for these products will be up on my blog in about a week or so.


Beauteque is having some awesome deals going on!
Be sure to check them out. :)



Be sure to follow their social medais for upcoming information about their store as well as new products that will be added to the store!

Hope you've enjoyed this review!

Have a wonderful day!

LUBYOU <3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsors