Thursday, January 2, 2014

MALL HAUL: Forever21 & Journey's!


Hello again my lovies. As I said in my last review, I'd be back with a Mall Hall post! My first haul of the new year. I'm starting to buy more clothing items now since I had this fear I'd always just wear what I had. There's so many cute clothing options for bigger women like me that there is NO EXCUSE for me not to be able to dress as cutely as I want to be. I think one of my New Year's Resolutions is to limit my spending but buy an equal amount of clothing as I do cosmetics, so that I'm able to have enough of each.

Let's start with what I purchased at Forever21.


I have been searching high & low for a well fitting blazer & I just so happened to be searching around the coats & found one right for me. I'm super happy about this since I've been looking for this exact style of blazer for years.


The inside is a faux silk material.


Also with "pockets" for decoration. They don't open.
This blazer retails for $32.80 & was the most expensive item I purchased at Forever21.


I picked up this super comfy mustache sweater. I'm not a huge fan of mustaches, but I like how simple & cute it looks as well as how comfy the material of the sweater is. Soft!


Anyone who loves mustaches would love this.
This sweater retails for $22.80 but was on sale for $15.99.


Next, I bought this pretty blue & black knit long sleeved top. I was hoping to find another color, but this was all they had. I might have loved this better in white or creme, but I still love the overall look of this top.


The detail is super pretty. I'm not sure how to describe it.
This knit top retails for $22.80 but was on sale for $15.99.


Next, I decided on getting this Ivory Knit Top after deciding that I could wear a strapless bra with it & it would look really cute with some jeggings.


I was wary of the lace detailed top, but I will try my best to style it accordingly.
This knit top retails for $19.80 but was on sale for $13.99.


The last shirt I bought from Forever21 is a Logo Top. It looks a bit more tough than what I would normally go for, but I love how comfortable I feel while wearing this.


The logo is pretty cool.


The shoulders have this sort of faux suede material that almost makes it look like leather.
This top retails for $19.80 but was on sale for $13.99.

This next item I almost bought one time before when I thought they were on sale, but came back when I got an email that all booties & boots are 50% off.


Aren't these adorable! I'm so happy I decided to bring these to the checkout counter for a second opinion on if they were on sale, bc one sales associate told me they weren't listed under "bootie" so thank you to the awesome cashier/worker/sales associate that checked me out that day. I love these so much. 

These are taupe wedges with faux sheep fur around the flipped top of the shoes. Super comfy as well.


A closeup of the faux fur. It's quite soft.
These wedges retail for $36.80 but I got them on sale for about $18 and some change.

Really successful haul from there.

Next & last item I bought was from Journey's.


Leopard print Vans! I needed a better work shoe than flip flops & decided I needed a pair of lace up shoes period. I was worried these would make me look like I had clown feet, but they don't at all. These are very comfortable & I look forward to wearing these.


A closeup of the shoes detailing. I love leopard print.
These Vans retail for $54.99.
I also bought some white no-show socks to wear with these.

Well, that's pretty much it for my first Mall Haul of 2014. I love everything I bought so much.
Here's to the start of a wonderful 2014!

Hope you've enjoyed this Mall Haul.

Have a wonderful day! <3

lubyou

-mickee



10 comments:

  1. Omg I love everything in this haul!!! The lacy shirt is so cuteeeee I also love the shoes you pick :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sis :D The shoes are my favorite part of the haul! <3

      Delete
  2. Lovely post :) Following you, pls follow back. keep visiting my blog.xxx
    Enjoyed reading the Posts
    New Year Giveaway: Click here, Only giveaway enter Comment to win

    Follow Beauty Drugs
    Follow me on Facebook
    Follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hina, I'll be checking your blog out ASAP.
      Thank you for following & reading! <3

      Delete
  3. LOVE this haul! :D I was just at F21 yesterday (and the day before...) and am totally loving their stuff lately. That "bound for glory" shirt is my favourite in here! :D <3 Tough girl swag buahhaahaa. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks June! <3 I've been loving F21 lately as well. I remember when they never used to have plus sized clothing but now I'm happy that they do. I love that shirt as well. It was the first one I picked up :3.
      Thanks for reading doll! <3

      Delete
  4. THOSE SHOEEEES. *A* THEY ARE ADORABLE AHHHH!
    I looove Forever 21. <3 I always find the cute thing there for an amazing price. Need to check later if their boots sale is still on.
    Thank you for sharing! <3

    http://pandagin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally couldn't leave either store without getting them. It was fate that I found the last size 8 at F21. I love their sale rack. I just wish they had way more of a selection of clothes in the plus sized section, lol.
      I think the sale ended on the first.
      Thank you for reading, <3

      Delete
  5. LOvely haul ^^


    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Sponsors