Saturday, March 22, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Tissue - Oil Type!


Hello lovies. Hope you're all enjoying your weekend. I'm currently working on a project that will be posted in the very near future. Other than that, I'm enjoying my very laid back weekend, playing some Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster & spending time with my family. 

Let's get into this review..



Similar to most cleansing wipe packages, there is a sticker covering the opening to preserve the freshness of the tissues as well as proving that no one has tampered with them prior to you receiving them.


[ DESCRIPTION ]

Etude House
Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Tissues ( Oil Type )

Cleansing tissues formulates with baking powder and cleansing oil to ently exfoliate skin and penetrate pores to remove facial residues for a thorough cleanse.

[ DIRECTIONS ]

Peel back seal to dispense tissues. Use tissue to wipe and remove facial makeup. Use separate cleanser to wash face and rise clean with water. Always reseal after use.

[ CAUTION ]

1. For external use only.
2. Avoid contact with eyes.
3. Keep out of reach of children.
4. Discontinue use if signs of irritation and/or rash appear.
5. Do not apply directly to irritated skin.

Vol. 135g ( 4.6 oz. ) / Ct. 30 Sheets

Before


After


It took quite a few swipes to remove all of the makeup from my hand. If I had to base this solely on how it removed the makeup, I'd give it a full 5/5.

However, this isn't the case. I've had these cleansing tissues for awhile. I've also stopped using them for many reasons.

When I think of cleansing tissues, I think that it's supposed to not only cleanse your face & take off whatever makeup you have on, but allow the user to not have to worry about post-cleansing your face after usage. I'm the kind of person that if I am too tired to go & cleanse my face for the night, I rely on using a good cleansing tissue & some moisturizer to hold me over until the next morning, where I can properly cleanse & prep my face for the day.

You have to go back & cleanse your face with another cleanser after using these tissues. I don't like that at all. I especially don't like how these wipes make my skin feel after use. They're wonderful for removing makeup... I just don't feel like these are good cleansing tissues. My face doesn't feel as clean as it could be after use. The weird film of oil that's left on my face made me feel icky... which is probably why the directions say to cleanse after usage. 

EDIT : I forgot to mention the smell of these wipes. They have a weird smell that if left out, start to smell even worse than they did before. No Thank You. 

Ain't nobody got time for that... well on some nights at least.

1/5

If you'd like to try this product out for yourself:


Momomango - USD $7.99
KollectionK - USD $8.50
TesterKorea - USD $4.40

Hope you've enjoyed this review.

LUBYOU <3




4 comments:

  1. I tried samples before but didn't like it plus I always prefer to use cleansing foams. But even as a makeup remover, I still don't like it because of the scent.
    Anyway, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this. :)
    Love, Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the scent is off-putting. I don't like that either. Thanks for reading darling <3

      Delete
  2. I've never used these tissues but I think this ones removes make up well, cleansing is another issue ~~

    meishenmeweishenme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They take off makeup so well, it's crazy, but for those nights when you're so tired & you don't want to wash your face ( as bad as that sounds ) these wipes just don't cut it. Thanks for reading doll <3

      Delete

Sponsors